Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I definitely had to do this

So it's been calling me for months, years, to do something about my almost insatiable, Vampire like need to just speak about and talk about mobile devices... Phones to be more specific, and i'm gonna do it with the dexterity and smoothness of a Kung-Fu genius.

I've spent a lot of time with a wide array of mobile devices, heck! in 2013 alone I used not less than four (4) devices (Whaaaaattttt!!!!), that's 1 device every 3 months if you care to do the maths and this is a way for me to give back to the public (the Nigerian populace),  information about mobile devices that would be helpful in assisting them make a choice when next they want to purchase one of those sexy, tempting, spanking brand new mobile phones they've been eyeing but aren't just sure if it's the right one for them.

My friends have told me "You don't have work" and I've decided to make it my work to do this and shame all of them. Yes totally shame them all. After all the Good book says "whatever thy findest in thy hands to do, do it with all thy might". So i'm gonna do this with all my might, and strength, and every fibre, and every cell that's needed to put words together to talk about this ever changing mobile industry.

1 comment: